Every day, more than 7,600 individuals die due to work-related accidents or diseases throughout the world. In addition, work-related dangers have recently been heightened due to the COVID-19 epidemic, which has forced many employees to work remotely. As a result, firms must now handle numerous health and safety concerns on and off their premises while also taking adequate precautions to safeguard their employees, customers, and the general public.
Meeting your health and safety duties as a business is critical at all times. Failure to comply with regulations may result in not only legal prosecution and expensive penalties, but it may also harm your reputation, leave employees with temporary or permanent injuries or diseases, and other consequences. Therefore, ISO 45001 compliance is ideal for organizations serious about improving employee occupational health and safety.
If you’ve decided to pursue ISO 45001 certification, this could appear to be a daunting process. Fortunately, there are measures for developing effective OHS systems that can assist you in becoming compliant.
Here are some key points to begin your ISO certification journey:
- Make sure that you fully comprehend the ISO 45001 criteria.
- Examine your organization’s present systems to see any inconsistencies, what needs to be done to correct them, and whether you have already gained certification with another standard that ISO 45001 may be merged with.
- Engage and communicate with impacted stakeholders
- Providing sufficient staff training so they understand their role in compliance.
- Pinpoint priorities and objectives.
- Develop your ISO 45001 compliant management systems and improve your existing processes.
For professional guidance, please don’t hesitate to contact
https://isoonline.ae, a dedicated ISO Certification service in the UAE that can help you every step of the way with tailored advice and assistance for Small and Medium-sized businesses. We offer ISO Certification in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman, and Ra’s al-Khaimah.